Thursday, May 29, 2014

Plunkett & Macleane

Plunkett & Macleane is available from Netflix as a streaming movie only.  I was very surprised at how much I enjoyed the movie.  A robin hood style story, mixed with a love interest played by Liv Tyler, goes a long way to entertain without much in terms of the typical sex or violence.

There are three main leads in the movie and several supporting actors that add richly to the story.  It is paced fast enough to not bore and gives scenes that show an imaginative vision of the time not normally seen in other films.

I was so pleased with both the movie and soundtrack that I purchased them. The movie is only available for a different region but I was able to convert it for myself.  This movie will not disappoint most viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment